By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily on Marrvelous Signs’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Marrvelous Signs’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Marrvelous Signs at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Marrvelous Signs’s web site are provided “as is”. Marrvelous Signs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Marrvelous Signs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Marrvelous Signs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Marrvelous Signs’s Internet site, even if Marrvelous Signs or a Marrvelous Signs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Marrvelous Signs’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Marrvelous Signs does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Marrvelous Signs may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Marrvelous Signs does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Marrvelous Signs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Marrvelous Signs of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Marrvelous Signs’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Account Password and User ID
In order to use or access some of the services on the Marrvelous Signs website, you may be required to become a registered user and/or create an account with us. To obtain an account, you must receive or establish one or more passwords and/or access codes in the manner we designate. Maintaining the confidentiality and security of your passwords is solely your responsibility. Accordingly, you agree to
- maintain the security and confidentiality of your accounts and passwords
- provide and maintain current, complete and accurate information
- to notify us immediately about any unauthorized use of accounts or breach of security.
You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your account. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any losses incurred in connection with any misuse of or failure to secure passwords, nor shall have any responsibility whatsoever for your failure to comply with this section.
10. Pickup and Storage Fees
When we set or agree to a price for the sale of an item, we assume the buyer will be paying/arranging for shipment or picking the item up very shortly. We never have enough room to store items not yet sold, let alone sold items (and we really don’t want to be in the business of storing items). Items that are left here are continually in the way and are subject to damage and degradation as they are continually moved around to make way for ongoing activity.
Items where pick up arrangements have not been made, or where the item is not otherwise picked up, within 20 days of the sale date (even though the item has been paid for) are subject to a daily storage fee. The fee is currently $1 per day.
The buyer forfeits the item and any payments made when the fees reach the sale price of the item or at 90 days, whichever comes first. No money will be returned for forfeited items. Items are subject to re-listing immediately upon forfeiture.
For items that have incurred storage fees, electronic payment of the fees due or cash will be required for the item to be shipped or released for pickup.
If you think you may have reason for delayed pickup, contact us in advance.
We hate to have to institute this policy but unclaimed items are consuming our precious limited storage space.